About Me

My photo
I am an odd person. I love books, break out into dance randomly, and gesture wildly when I speak with friends.

Friday, June 17, 2011

PIGEON of June

Now I don't know if any of you know this but this June is National Rose Month so I have chosen the ROSE-CROWNED PIGEON to be our PIGEON of June. The ROSE-CROWNED PIGEON is green with a grey chest, yellow belly, and a pink crown. This PIGEON is relatively small, about 22 cm, and also known as the ROSE-CROWNED FRUIT DOVE. They live in the costal north west and in eastern Australia.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment