About Me

My photo
I am an odd person. I love books, break out into dance randomly, and gesture wildly when I speak with friends.

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

PIGEON Pillow

So my aunt is starting an online business where she will take a picture of a pet make it into a pillow, as well as other fancy pillows. She can also monoggram the pets name on the bottom of the pillow and add a thought bubble to the picture. So my mom is getting a pillow with a picture of our dog on it and said I should get one with a picture of a PIGEON on it. So the dilemma is what picture. Here are my favorites if you have a few that you like the most comment and let me know. I'll make a new post when I make my decision and you can help me decide if I want a thought bubble. Also bonus points to you if you recognize all the photos and double points if you can name all of them.



 


If you want an epic pet pillow visit my aunt's web sight www.priscillasposhpillows.com and order one.

4 comments:

  1. I like that one too. It is appealingly ridiculous. But I also really like WHITE MOTTLED GOD PIGEON, she is so pretty and I took that photo myself. Decisions decisions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like the rose-crowned pigeon would make the best pillow, being one of the sharpest and most colorful images. I also like COLOR GOD PIGEON. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blue bird would make a lovely pillow, but who could not like the pigeon and the squirrel, it's adorable! I will go look at your aunts website now.

    ReplyDelete