About Me

My photo
I am an odd person. I love books, break out into dance randomly, and gesture wildly when I speak with friends.

Friday, May 6, 2011

PIGEON of May

April showers bring May flowers. April snow and hail brings SPECKLED PIGEONS. I began my search for the PIGEON of the month trying to find some kind of flower PIGEON but then I saw a picture of a SPECKLED PIGEON and just had to make it the PIGEON of May. The SPECKLED PIGEON is native to sub-sahara Africa. They have dark backs with white specks on theirs wings, their bodies and heads are a blueish grey,  their necks are brown and white striped, and they have red spots around their eyes. The first picture is the one that caught my eye but it is not the typical coloring of this kind of PIGEON.




2 comments:

  1. Your images aren't showing up on my computer. Can you fix that, please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stupid pictures I already fixed them once, what do they want from me?

    ReplyDelete